Hank Hanegraaf's The Folly of Denying God: Featuring my running rebuttal.Pascal's Wager(NOT Off Site!): I decided that Pascal's Wager suffered from some limitations. My reformulation should remedy them. I think I'll call it, "Anderson's Side Bet."
On Universes and Firing Squads(Off Site): The problems with the "Fine Tuning Argument."
The Power of Penguins(Off Site): A short treatise on the power of prayer.
What evidence is there that Christ rose from the dead?(Off Site): You'll be surprised.
Josh McDowell: liar or lunatic?(Off Site): I personally tend towards "liar."
Obligatory links to Biblical Contradictions: No blasphemous site is complete without one. . .
Let the freak show begin!
This group of links will take you to some profoundly silly sites. From satanic conspiracy theories to archaeologists straight out of Hollywood, if it's weird and Christian, it's here (or will be, anyways).
mathew's Web Scan (Off Site) helps you sip from the firehose that is the World Wide Web, by pointing out some of the weirdest religious and pseudo-religious sites. Also, my site is mocked in the September 1998 review. Thanks, mathew!
Jack Chick (Off Site): Paranoid Cartoonist.
Ron Wyatt, Discoverer Extraordinaire! (Off Site): This guy makes the career of Indiana Jones look dull by comparison. For anyone who might take him seriously, please read this interesting article.
Exposing the Atheist (Off Site, fortunately): I considered writing a response to Robert T. Lee's site, but finally decided that it was its own best refutation. Consider just a few of these charming highlights (exact quotes, sad to say):As bigoted and hateful as these comments are, there were others which I found too repugnant to add. As sad as it is that there are people who believe this demagoguery, it's even sadder to think that such people have us outgunned.
- Atheism know God exists, it is quite familiar with that fact, but it says "under no circumstance or situation will I admit to God's existence."
- Atheists are not fit to be parents; they are not fit to be employed in any portion of any society; they are not fit to be any kind of leaders in any society, nor are they fit to serve in any area of public trust.
- Now notice the pitiful condition of the eyes of every one of the patients. Notice the awful stench of the green and yellow pus running from their eyes. The awful disease of atheism has done that to them.
- The best way to understand the nature of atheism is to understand its author. satan is its author.
- [in response to a letter "from a 13 year old" which Robert Lee obviously wrote himself] Alas, this is a most sad example of what atheism and non belief in God is doing to america's youth. Any kid that has the same or similar attitude of the one described by this 13 year old ought to be put to death immediately by the government.