This page has been visited
time(s). Give or take.
This page is still in the "browse the personal ads" stage. If you are interested in applying for the position, or know someone who would be, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm actually rather easy to please. I just ask that all applicants meet the following criteria:
Applications should be sent to Bryce_Anderson@yahoo.com, and will be ignored in the order received. Frankly, it creeps me out when girls try to pick me up over the 'Net.
- IQ must be 130+, with documentation available upon request.
- Must live at least 400 miles from Salt Lake City, Utah. With me, long-distance relationships seem to last longer.
- Applicant must be willing to support me in the lifestyle to which I've become accustomed.
- The ability to recite long excerpts from Monty Python skits, though not required, will be to your great advantage. Start here.
- Applicant must have completed at least 30 SETI@Home data blocks, and moreover must be very pleased about it.
- Must look good in orange coveralls. What? Must I explain everything?
- No gorgeous women, please. I have a streak going.